I'm still chugging along trying to find an apartment. My potential roommates and are I making phone calls and visits all over the place. I've started looking into just renting a room in an apartment with other people instead of rooming with these girls simply because renting a room is cheaper than an apartment and gives you more options. I've still got all my options open though and will be making a few phone calls and appointments myself. I've never even had to search for an apartment before so this experience is definitely giving me a crash course! I visited an awesome apartment last night near Quique, but I think my roommates think it's too far out. We're visiting again tonight so we'll see what they think. I loved it though and I especially loved the fact that it wasn't too far from my school or Quique. Okay well now I'm off to begin my day again. Maybe today will be our lucky day!
Well, I'm sure today will be your lucky day because last night WE WON!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with your apartment search, and GO 4TH BASE!!!
ReplyDeleteso glad to hear you arrived. Best of luck with the apartment search- it can be both fun and stressful. Be in touch!
ReplyDelete