I leave a week from tomorrow and I have so many things to get done!! I've been so busy trying to hang out with people before I leave that I don't have time to pack (and let's face it: having fun with my friends and family is way better than packing!). Last night my coworkers and I had dinner at my boss' house (Carla). We had such a blast and I'm going to miss them all! I've never had so much fun at a job before and I'm sad to leave! I am, however, looking forward to finally living in the same country as Quique and living on my own again.
I'll write more, but for those of you who are living in the U.S. and will see me off: Remember, I'm not leaving you I'm just giving you a better place to vacation!!!
Snow Day 2014
12 years ago

What a bitter sweet moment seeing you off at the airport. It was real quiet on the ride home. I can't wait to see you in December. I love you and I miss you.
ReplyDeleteI'd imagine your first day living in Spain would constitute an entry to your blog. Apparently, I'm wrong.
ReplyDeleteMaybe your plane crashed. Knock on wood.