Friday, November 7, 2008

Here are my pictures






Okay here it is: pictures of my apartment. My room is very orange, but I was at least able to rearrange the furniture and it looks a lot better. My bathroom is very Greek looking and I LOVE having my own bathroom. Also, you can see the hallway which all of the rooms come off of and my kitchen. There is a patio off of the kitchen and it goes out to the middle of the building. It's a typical Spanish thing, but hard to explain. The apartment has neat details too like the lights and stained glass windows. I like it a lot. Another picture is of one of my roommates David. He's really nice. My other roommate, Isis is always MIA. I've been at the apartment for almost a week and have never seen her. I still have to put up pictures of the pool and paddle courts outside and the area in general. The apartment is also right by the metro which is great in the mornings when I'm not running 15 minutes to catch the metro. All in all I like it!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Christina, great photos. Please send us some of you inside your apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christina, this is daddy and I just created a gmail account for grandma so she could write to your blog. Still waiting for some pictures of you in your new apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina:
    Very nice apt. I'm so happy to see you are finally settled in. Thanksgiving is a week away and I have no plans. Dale and Cindy are toing to KY. Dale got laid off work this week. Mike is going to PA. and Chris to Paoli. I don't know what Joe is doing yet. Cindy and I are going to Trans siberan concert 22 Dec. If you guys got in sooner we all could have gone. It is only here Mon nite. How long are you staying at Christmas here or Atlanta?? Will Quique be with you??
    Have you got any needs for your apt for your Xmas list or what else. I am looking for ideas???
    Well I must go I'm anxious to see if this blog goes thru.
    Love you Grandma

    ReplyDelete