Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally found an apartment!

Yes, I have finally found the coveted apartment! The apartment has 4 rooms and a kitchen. I´ll be living with 1 Brazilian girl and 2 Spanish guys. I originally had not wanted to live with any guys, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I´ll be getting my keys on the 31st and moving in the first! Woohoo! I´m excited because the apartment is pretty big for Spanish standards and the one person I met who´s living there already is nice. The apartment is also about a five minute walk from the metro and a fifteen minute walk from Quique. Since I´ve only rented the room if I don´t like the place or the people I can leave at the end of November. I´ll take pictures of the apartment when I move in and put them up!

By the way, Aunt Sally if you´d like to make a comment on how to post comments that would be awesome. I still can´t figure it out so I don´t know how to tell other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment