Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that you are able to subscribe to my blog now so you will get an e-mail whenever I update. Just type your e-mail address in the box at the top left of the blog and click subscribe. Look for a video tomorrow!
Hey Christina! It was nice to catch up on how things are going with you guys and seeing the pictures. In one of the recent pics I definitely saw some grandpa Bob in her... Sorry but I just like saying grandpa Bob...it has a nice ring to it. ; )
Hi everyone! This blog is for my family and close friends to keep tabs on my life here in Spain. To leave a comment go to the bottom of the post where it says "0 comments" Click on it. Type your message then scroll down where it says "comment as". Pick "Name/URL". A box will pop up and in it you will type your name (you don't have to type a url). Then click "post comment".
Great - Hey how did you get the subscribe gadget to go in your sidebar? Mine took up the whole top of the page! Can't wait to see Lilia's video.
ReplyDeleteHey Christina! It was nice to catch up on how things are going with you guys and seeing the pictures. In one of the recent pics I definitely saw some grandpa Bob in her... Sorry but I just like saying grandpa Bob...it has a nice ring to it. ; )
ReplyDelete