Finally I can get on the Internet and put some pictures up!
I am watching the chubby monkey sleep right now and I hope that's the way she stays until I can finish this post! Lilia is up to five kilos right now which is 10.4 pounds. She's in the tenth percentile for weight so we're still giving her a supplement of formula. You'd never guess she was so small by those chubby cheeks and chubby munker thighs. At her last doctor's appointment our doctor told us she had a really strong neck. It's so funny being a parent sometimes. Whenever Lilia's at the doctor the doctor always checks the strength of her neck and secretly I'm always saying in my head, "Higher, higher! Show her how high you can lift your head!" So funny how I just want to show her off.
I am officially not working anymore. I would have started back up March 1st. You think that not working would give me lots more time, but I have so many things to do! The wedding is getting closer and closer and I'm so glad my mom is doing the lion's share of the planning. Right now I'm working on the wedding web site, bridesmaids dresses, and honeymoon planning. It's a lot of work, but it's a blast. I can't wait to see everyone at the wedding! I'm excited that there will be so many of our family members there from the Mazelin and Latty side.
Attached are some 3 month photos of Lilia. 3 months is a fun age because it marks a change in clothing sizes, toys that are 3+ months, and different milestones. I love how alert she is now. Every once in awhile I think about how excited I am to see Lilia grow up. I can't wait for her first steps, her first words, when she goes to school (okay actually I'm not excited about that), her first spend the night party, tennis matches or soccer games, when she becomes a big sister, and even when she's an adult and I can talk to her like a friend over margaritas. I absolutely love having a family and can't wait to have even more little ones (but not for awhile!).

I love the picture of the three of you sharing kisses!
ReplyDelete